Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Assignments, Quiz and Opinion

Assignments is piling up. Just receive an assignment on Study Skills yesterday. Previously, there's another assignment on Computing Principles. It's getting difficult. This coming Thursday and Friday is the Quiz 1 for English and Computing Principles.

I was shock when the Computing Principles Quiz was cancel. There was a fire on DSA floor. So we had to leave the premise. It was lucky though because no one prepared. my sister and I went back home and sleep. More time on the assignments and homework which I haven't finish English yet.

Plus, TODAY is my birthday. I'm not happy though. All these stress keeps coming. I'm worried about stuff I shoudln't worry about. I was suppose to study for a Degree. But it seems I'm studying for my parents. I don't want to be like this. It's not the one thing I want. I want work to make my life easier. I want to be an independant BITCH who just work nad didn't get her Degree finish! Argh! I'm miserable!

No comments: