Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bella Noche


Event Title: Bella Noche A Beautiful Night

Location: The Legend Hotel

Camera: K810i (Owner: Me)

Time: 4 pm onwards
(NOT IN SEQUEL)

Hey guys,


Sorry for the late postings. Recently these few weeks have been very hectic for me. But I still can manage to survive. On November 14th, I have had a great night in The Legend Hotel. I was wowed by Jovita's dancing. I really can't recognize her with all the make up. She is really good at dancing. It was really fun taking pictures and the food was awesome. I didn't get to take pictures for the food but here are few pictures of the night.


Dal and Kim doing something


Everyone is waiting for the prom to start


Phui Mun and Elaine


Kimmy. Egypt Queen


Another shot


The models


This is the night


Toilet shot


Kimmy's place. 4pm something



The models to be


We are B. E. A. U. T. I. F. U. L.


Me and kimmy's shoulder.


We are just pretty


Me with the make up on


*Laughs*


Loving the mirror


Before the Prom. Everyone is inside. Charlene and Sissy. Photographer: Me


The Ballroom


The Ballroom


Again the Ballroom


the Pamphlet


Michelle and Ee Von


Soo Hua and Shalini


Dalvinder, U Joe and Aavinash


Me, Susan and Elaine


Me, Chris and Sissy (Elaine). Photographer: Dalvinder


Me. This is damn random. Photographer: Aavinash


Beautiful Ushers Me and Phui Mun. Photographer: Elaine


Me and Aavinash. Photographer: U Joe


Side there is little Soo Hua. Shalini and Me pose for the camera. Photographer: Aavinash


Aavinash, me and U joe. Photographer: Dalvinder


Actually there is one more clear version. Sigh. Bad Photographer: Aavinash
(Me, Chris, Dalvinder and Elaine)



After prom. Me, Chris, Dalvinder and Aavinash. Photographer: Elaine


Me, Chris, Dalvinder and Elaine


The hall. Oh my god!!!
Photographer: Me



Elaine, me and Jia Huey
(Photographer: Aavinash)



Amber and Me
(Photographer: Aavinash)



Mrs. Chua Our favourite English Teache.
Photographer: Aavinash



Love this picture. Dalvinder, Elaine, me and Aavinash
Photographer: U Joe



Aavinash and Me. Photographer: Dalvinder


Me, Tiffany, Jeremy and Elaine
(Photographer: Unknown)



Me and Nanda. Lol lol. Dance Bollywood style


Got Nominated for Best Dressed
Carmenie, Victoria, me (Female) Nanda, Teik Lye, Nicholas Daniels (Male)



Another shot. I'm so nervous you know!!!



One Whole table people!!

No comments: