Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another boring day.

Today, I slept until around 9.45 am.
I could not sleep any longer than that.
Makes me feel fat.
I got started on my RW#2 which is after my bath at about..say.. 11.05 pm?
Lol!
Yes! I procrastinates! SO SUE ME!
After doing my RW#2, I went out and send Mr. Branded to work.
He really can make me laugh.
Lol!
Thanks for being a friend.
Went to Mother's shop first.
To pass some stuff.
Wanted to get lunch there but I ate McD's already.
Talk to my TWIN for a while.
When Mother came back, I moved my car for her to park and I straight go to class.
Went to college today with a hat to cover my face.
No one recognize me~
I just missed out like one whole week~
And I'm forgotten already?
What a world to live in.
Saw Mr. Emo today.
Act like never seen each other before.
Got nothing more to say about that though.
Went home with Ms. Caring.
Reason why I called her that is she does care!
lol!
Anyways, we talk and ate "Keropok Leko"
Yummy~
I know!!
Her mum gave a packet of "Hiong Peng" to take home because I can't stay for dinner.
Lol!!
Thanks Auntie!
Reach home.. GOD knows what time already.
Bathe and wait..
Wait..
Wait..
Message from Mr. Purple saying he just reach Ms. Cool'c house.
Clock shows 9.07 pm.
I went out to meet Ms. Cool for my video.
Wait again..
and again..
Ms. Cool's sister, Ms. Director called said she's on the way.
Comes back with Ms. Phili, Mr. Funny and Mr. Diva.
They were hanging out while me and Ms. D here talking and doing the video thing.
At last, we give up because its just too soon.
My presentation is tomorrow and I haven't finish the video.
I should have started earlier.
Rather than just procrastinates!
Never been down all my life.
VNR can't be viewed.
Not going to let people see that too.
All the efforts.. Gone!!

Ends my night with sleepy eye..

No comments: