Friday, December 18, 2009

Updates Updates! Updates!

Hey peeps, I'm glad I'm back at the blogging world.
Been busy with work lately.
Started a new job near Jalan Tun Razak.
I was so stressed out by the work because I'm still new and also still very noob.
But! I know everything about the system and all, still no one wants to give me task.
Like Ms. FOM say: If you didn't find anything to do, you'll be very bored with the job.

Anyways, more updates.

Relationship?
Well, I can say I'm pretty happy with the one I'm with now.
He's way better than (you know who).
I kinda hate him now.
He totally ignored me.
And HE PUT HIS RELATIONSHIP STATUS AS COMPLICATED!
WTF!!!!

You know something, thanks to him, I met KS.
Lol!
I gotta stop bitching here.

Well, work starts in like few hours.
I haven't put on my face yet.

Christmas is coming you guys.
So prepare for more.

*Updates on Ms. Princess's graduation day is coming right up*

- S.H.I.N J.U.N.I.C.H.I -

No comments: