Sunday, April 27, 2008

Nervous

As far as I can see, I can't sleep tonight. Due to the fact that I drank Ice Tea. Something about Ice Tea make me can't sleep..lol lol. It's not that I'm nervous because tomorrow meaning today (Monday 28th) it's my orientation day. I have to wake up as 6am. Sigh. Long time didn't wake up so early. I don't know whether I can wake up or not. The thing is, I'm worried about work also. Cat will be lonely and mum will have a lot of issues with the workers especially the troublesome most, MY AUNT SELINE.

She's beautiful. She's funny at times. But she's evil. I can tel you that. She make my mother fall sicky and went in to the hospital. This happens ages ago. What happen was, she and another two of the workers quit at the same time. Workers name was Fannie and Kwan. Kwan was influence by them. But Fannie is the worst. She goes club every night and comes to work half drunk. Always slack of and doesn't even WORK. Ask for salary and borrowed from my mother, at the end what happen. Said my mum didn't pay enough for her and make my mother fell into the hospital. No one wants this type of person to work for them.


As far as I'm concern, the fact that I'm leaving for college tomorrow it's like HELL to me. I wanted to work. But not with all my heart. I wanted to study more than work. But working has money to spend every end of the month (Salary). I have to let go of work. I have to. My mother can handle it.

No comments: