Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Discouraged

April 16th: Wednesday
Working all day and tiring. Didn't wash my hair because I wanted it to be straight. It was silly. I was about to wash it this morning but then I realize that my hair still looks refreshing. I decided. Leave it until tonight. So I went to work looking like that. Here's a picture of me with straight hair.
April 17th : Thursday

OH MY GOD! Today I got many things to do. For example. Wake HIM up! It's a very hard task for me because he's a heavy sleeper. After waking HIM up, I have to gewt myself ready for my Embroidery class which I skip for a lot of time. Almost ONE MONTH I DIDN'T ATTEND class. I was busy the whole month. With work and preparations for my studies and hanging out with friends at night. I've been going out at night lately. Maybe because of all this stress. I don't know what to do. that's why I chose to hang with the twins at night. So back to the topic. I was really late for my class. My boyfriend is really tired of work. I don't dare to wake him up. But at the end I force him to wake up. I prepared and send him to Central Market, which is very near to Sg. Wang. But before class I have to drop HIS PHONE to the Sony Ericsson service center. By the time I reach there, I was late. It's like 2 pm plus already. I give up. I skip my class again. So I waited for HIM to come and find me after his meeting with his tutors. So I waited. Waited. At last we meet up and walk around. Ever since he started working, we seldom had a long conversation. It's like no feeling towards me and him nor this RELATIONSHIP. I misses him even more when he is not around me. But couldn't tell him that. Don't wnat him to think that I'm thinking too much. We went to Sg. Wang to drink something because it felt so hot outdoors.

After several hours of walking around, he has to go meet up with his friend and I have to meet with Emilio and B2 Gang. Emilio's birthday party is tonight! Luckily I have a present lying around. Wrap it and hurriedly to the hostel to pick up Kana. She wants me to go with her though. So I decided to go with her. We had fun in the party though. I miss them a lot. It's like everyone never change. I left my ex college for a year already. I was hurtful when I leave and happy when I came back. But now, all of them is near graduation. Time passes so fast. Pictures of tonight.

Birthday Boy: Emilio (Happy Birthday)


Me and Jo
Me, Ah Keong and Li Ming

The Gang

My Former Classmates and few of Emilio's friends


Kana, Me, Emilio and Seng Yew

The Gang B2gether


After the party. Man. Haha.

Look at the poor guy


April 18th : Friday

Quite busy today in the shop. I didn't eat anything though. lol lol. Work in the morning. 9.30am until 7pm. 7pm i got piano until 7.45pm. After that meet up with Lis at Great Eastern Mall. I fetching her back from work. I didn't know Thanesh and Jan also going to fetch her. We end up racing each other . At the end, I arrive first. But at the same time, Jan also arrive. The competition was very tight now. I was behind me even though I arrive first. I took some pictures today. It's mostly me. But there's one picture is about nail. I think it's cool.


This is the nail Art picture


Me with Long Lashes

Nicely Done

April 19th: Saturday

Celebrated Twins Birthday tonight. Past Midnight. Pictures.

At NZ. The Cake and The happy face twins.

Lex wasn't happy. But at last she does.

So sweet

April 20th : Sunday

Morning I get up and prepared myself to work. I don't know what I want to wear so I get this Purple blouse with a mini skirt (Jeans). I hadn't put on my make up. I scared it will melt when I get to the shop. So, I bring my make up tools to the shop and get ready there. Today is the Twins birthday! I'm thrilled. We ate at Chilli's in KLCC. It was fun. We took a lot of pictures.

Tonight I witness a very tragic thing. Uncle Erild went bizarre. I saw everything. I was so angry! I wanted to kill him instantly. But I can't do that. Why? Because I don't want to end up in jail. I realize that every one of my friends has a problem and this are theirs. I was so scared at first. But after a long period, my anger rise. I was so fucked up! Believe me. If you're in this situation, you'll definately be like me.

Another amazing thing happen. I was so close. Since we broke up, we never get along. But now, he is like part of my best friend now.

No comments: