Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Factless

This is a picture I got it from my friend's profile. I love this picture.



I never! Last night, there's a person I hated the most messaged me on MSN. Her name is Nancy Ng. In fact, I'll just call her B*itch. She is a DOUBLED HEADED SNAKE, A WEASEL, A TWO TIMER E. T. C. She asked about me and everything. Plus, She is in fact RUDE! Keep saying bad and negative things about my life, relationship and other stuff that she can think about. Since the first day I met her (at High School). I always dislike her. Don't trust her. She has A LOT OF PROBLEMS and none of them has a solution! Well, she tried to ask me things about me and my HIM but I was clever and ready. Whatever she say, I hit her back like a big GIANT rock! She was SPEECHLESS. In fact, She avoid a conversation with me. Luckily I was prepared enough. My BRAIN never stops me.

I told this to my mum and colleague (Catherine). Believe me. Can't tell everything to mothers. THEY WILL FIND FAULT IN WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY. We end up fighting in the car and I stated something really awful to her. I was SO SHOCKED as in what I'd say earlier. I said "The sight of YOU makes me sick!". I know. It's really hurtful. I WISHED I CAN TAKE IT BACK. I know she is hurt. I tried to be nice. But I really can't CONTROL MY TEMPER.

No comments: