Sunday, April 13, 2008

Workaholics, Birthdays and Sadness

April 9th, 2008 : Wednesday

I was worried sick the next day. I kept sending text message to the twins. They say they were ok and nothing happens. I work whole day. But at least my off day is on Thursday. Nothing really happen today though. Around 12.30am, I fetch HIM from his house to my house. He took two days off. I kept asking why he wants to come and stay over. He says he misses me and wanted to see me and HUG me at night. So, after few minutes of pushing, I fetch him to my house and we chatted until I fell asleep at his arms. But soon after, I climb back to my bed as it to I don't want his hands to go numb.

April 10th, 2008 : Thursday

My off day has arrive. We woke up early to get breakfast together. After breakfast, I send him home and I want back to get prepared for my Embroidery Class. On the way to class, It's raining heavily. I was so carefully driven the path way. Sometimes I can hardly focused on the road as it was raining heavily. When I arrive at Times Square, it was too late for me to go to class. I send the phone back to the Service Centre and waited for half an hour.

After picking up the phone, I didn't mention about the whole keypad have to change. By tomorrow have to go get it done. By then it was already 3pm. I was too late to go back. So, I went back to my home instead and freshen up myself. Supposedly, me and HIM decided to watch a movie. But I don't allow him due to his feet rashes and arm as well. I wanted him to rest. He asked me to buy him Clay pot Chicken Rice. I went to Wangsa Maju to buy. But the stall didn't open. HE STILL WANTS TO EAT IT. So i get it from Hai - O instead. Luckily, they open! I was thrilled. Waiting there for about 2 Minutes. She prepared for me and soon after I'm on my way to his place. I was totally WET. But what the hey, the guy has to eat. So, we canceled our movie session and stayed at home instead. After he finishes his dinner, it's time for me to go. I have a date with the twins. Finally hung out with them and chatted. till 11pm and it's time for me to leave as well. CURFEW!

April 11th, 2008 : Friday


I went back to Times Square with my Best Budd, Sum. We had our lunch there and waited for the phone to finish repairing. After getting the phone, we went to Pavilion to buy us J Co donuts. I'm addictive towards these particular multi colored donuts. While queuing up, I've decided to test the keypads. I press everything and went through the pictures gallery. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TEST. I saw a picture with HIM and HER together. I was shocked. The first picture I've seen it before. But there's a second picture. I was shocked and HURT! He told me he didn't have anything to do with her anymore. BUT NOW THIS? I was really heart broken. Sum comforted me. I was half way crying my eyes out. We almost broke off. I ALMOST BROKE OFF WITH HIM! I was like a lifeless soul. I was broken.

I called him several times and he say several things. To cut a long story short, we got back together. I didn't pronounce the "B" word. Around 11.15pm, went out with him and his friends to celebrate his birthday. His friends bought him a wrist watch. It's beautiful. Overall, I send him back home after the celebration and he kiss me goodbye.
Me, Birthday boy and His Friends

His Best Friends and Birthday Boy Tirus

Cutting The CAKE (Venue: Heaven The Curve)

Taking pictures

Me and Birthday Boy: Tirus Lao gong

April 12th, 2008 : Saturday

Tonight was really rushing. After temple dinner, I need to rush out to fetch Sum because her birthday is on the 13th. We celebrate the midnight fest. Meaning, me and his bf wait until the clock strikes midnight and wish her happy birthday.

Here's a picture of me and her bf has drawn as a present.




April 13th, 2008 : Sunday

Took a very nice picture. Enjoy.


No comments: