Thursday, April 10, 2008

Alcoholic drunkard, Anti Social and Bisexual

Hey, it's me again. Notice that there is no blog 4# because I didn't wrote it due to that fact that I was working the whole day and HE came to my house nearly midnight. Now, it's 8 minutes to midnight. I must hurry up and write. You see. Tonight was the worse night ever. My friends (Twins) are having problems with her step dad. Their real dad past away cause of death was sickness. Aunt Susie was having troubles with the Norway Guy (Erild). I just only found out that he hits her more than once. I was so scared when I went to their house just now. It was like a movie where the insane father BANGING ON THE DOOR AND CUTTING OFF THE ELECTRICITY.

3minutes to midnight.

My heart was pounding so fast and My fucking sister and her friend can laugh like it's not a big deal. FOR ME IT IS! They are my friends. Without them, I wouldn't be in this life anymore. My asshole sister has a lot of friends. She is ANTI SOCIAL towards her own FAMILY! Hear me? OWN FAMILY! I don't even know why she is becoming like those who careless about their family. Plus, she drinks alcohol more than water! Hangs with her friends 24-7! I'm so stressed out. I really need a break. College is about to start and I'll be ending my working career for now. I don't know what else to do. I felt like I'm a bubble or a balloon that is about to burst. A volcano that is about to erupt. MY LIFE IS A TOTAL MESS HAVING THIS KIND OF SISTER! THAT NEVER WILLING TO HELP OUT OR NEVER WILLING TO HANG WITH THE FAMILY. I'm broken.

12:01am

HIS Birthday is coming by the way. I gave him present earlier already. But still, I don't even know what to get him EXACTLY. So I gave him money instead. I realize I have my mum's gens. Thinking NEGATIVE all the time. But HE seem to think that it's normal already seeming that I said that everyday. I really need to change that attitude form now on.

No comments: