Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Tuesday

Today quite boring. No money no lunch. Sigh~ Birthday Birthday Birthday! I don't know what to get for HIM and also my Best Friend. Sigh~ One is on the 11th and the other one is on the 13th. I celebrate with them early. I don't want to take off on Friday.

Sigh~Forcefully have to take because Friday is HIS birthday. Sigh~ I just gave HIM RM600 enough for HIS birthday present.

My Best Friend. I don't even know what to get her. If I got money, Louie Vuitton ALL THE WAY. But I'm not that rich now, am I?

In shop, on the other hand, it's much more of a funny situation. My colleague, (Meow) 24-7 MOLESTED by her. But of course for fun. In the middle of work, I still got text HIM. At least there's texting going on. I miss him so darn much. My Tuesday ends with me getting two regular customer.

At night, hang out with the TWINS, Thanesh, Fai and Jumah. It is very funny once you hang with these bunch. They make you laugh a lot. I like hanging with them. Especially Fai. His movements and everything about him is very silly and plus Jumah, even though I didn't know him but I can sense he is the funniest person. Twins will fight back what Jumah and Fai say. Thanesh is somehow quiet every time we hang. But he is cool in some way. Of course, there will be Jan (XMBF). For me, I have a feeling he doesn't like to see me. I mean, He has the facial expression that he does not like to see me. I don't know why, but I had that feelings in his facial expression. Sigh~ WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?

Now I'm on the phone with HIM. Hearing HIM complain about Buying a CAR! He cannot understand the problem his own dad is having. That is FINANCIAL PROBLEM. I can't blame him. He is tired of his work. He tells me every night about his work and all. I care him more than any guys I'm with. So far as I'm concern, I hope to see him bloom. I'll support him until the end. Plus, he is still young. I don't want to talk much about HIM. All I can do is be tolerant towards him and my family.

End~

No comments: