Monday, April 7, 2008

Working is tough.

I wish everyday would be the best day ever for me. Even I will work myself out. Just only today, I found out that my sister receive RM100 from Uncle Desmond because she get an A1 for her SPM. I was shock of course. The reason? He didn't give me a RM100 for my A1!

Sigh~ Every good thing my sis has it. Why I said that? I'm JEALOUS. I get to work my ass out from my mum shop and she can go out with her friends EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I was pissed of course. I hate it when it happens to me like that. It's not fair. When I was her age, I never get to go out. During National Service, I have no freedom. She, on the other hand, Have a lot of freedom. But she didn't use the freedom in work. I can't believe. I don't even know why I'm jealous. Sigh~ I just don't like the way my parents treat her. But sometimes she's not an ass. Sigh! People people people.

No comments: