Sunday, April 6, 2008

First and Foremost

It's been a while since I notice I have blog. Recently Been busy with work (Beauty Consultant). Unbelievable? I know. But what the hey. It's my mum's business. I gotta work, aren't I? Life is HELL for me compare to my family and friends. They are HAPPY. But why not ME? I often ask myself the exact same question.

Is everything my parents give me isn't enough? I don't know. I expect too much from them. I don't want to be like those RICH ASS SPOIL BRATS. Hanging, shaking their foot and getting money from their parents. Worse of all, I'm going to those kind of college. RICH ASS vs the POOR RAT.

One more thing. Hate relationships. I've been cheated by one ass guy. Now I don't trust them. When will I be able to trust them again. I ain't no lesbo you know. I tried to be one but no girls dig me yo. *Laughs*.

No comments: