Saturday, November 29, 2008

Untitled

Another tired day. Examinations today. English was ok. Barely survive. CTS even worse. Dead as hell. I'm not sure what I'm capable of doing. But at least I did try my best. Not all my best but still the best.

I notice everyone seems so stressed out. Kim, Dal, Avi, Sissy. But still few of the others are ok. I didn't see Susan anywhere though. Maybe she went to another floor to take the exam. Mr. Bee is there as well. I saw him walked by. Hmm..

Went to this place called 'Jom Makan Place' at KPDE. Lol. so many food. But I like Main Block better. Why. More food. I'm not even sure when I finishes my foundations I would continue studying. Even if Kim and Dal wants me to stay..Sadness..

Emotions keep pouring in today as ell. See all the humans go everywhere taking pictures and also hugging. Wow. I wish I had some of those. Apart from today, only exams and also food that makes me unhappy. Haha. The rest was ok. Working on my story.

Chapter 6 would be great. I'm continuing it tonight. Later, beg Jonathan to treat me drink Ice Tea. That will keep me awake.

Updates will be arriving tomorrow.

More pictures to come. Chao!

No comments: