Sunday, November 30, 2008

Working 101

Lol! I have to admit. My colleagues..are just FUNNY!!Here's what happen:

9.45 a.m
Arrive at work: Apart from that, I have to prepared everything, towels and stuff like that.

10 a.m - 3.30 p.m
Work started. Busy at first but after 3.30 p.m, it was just hanging out time. Busy until lunch man! I can't believe it man. I'm actually not hungry, but I had to eat my "Mee hoon" because I bought it in the morning before I set off to work.

3.30 p.m onwards
I did make up one grandma. But it was not as good because she keep rubbing it off. I was damn "damn" but I like grandmas. Only not "Hokkien" grandmas. She started complaining in Hokkien which she knows I do not know how to understand the language. I was like "Watch your mouth grandma" but like Jon say "Customers always win" I was like daymnnnn!!!

After the grandma incident, me and my colleagues started to freak out. Meaning, everyone after lunch just whacked! Lol lol! We started to say all those damn stupid things. Haha. We keep laughing til our head crack.

7.45 p.m

Reach home and get my car. Went out with Jon for discussing something personal which I can't state in here. Well, the least I made him laugh again. Lol Lol. Got back home and wrote this.

End

No comments: