Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine's!!!

Hey guys.
Sorry for not update both my blogs.
Been busy with preparations for the upcoming event.
Also, Mid Term is coming after that.
Arghhh..
Anyways, Love Lockdown is very successful.
More than 100 people came that night.
Everyone loved it.
Ms. Strawberry and Mr. Pineapple also enjoyed it.
Especially Mr. Pineapple because he gave more effort than any others.
Mr. Emo accompany Mr. Purple whole night.
Which I felt bad for it though.
The food is awesome.
Thanks Ms. Accountant!
Anyway, Mr. Purple gave me a surprise on Valentine's eve.
So sweet of him.
Mr. Funny's idea of course.
Ms. Cool and Mr. Afro did help.
Thanks all of you.
I celebrated Valentine's day with television and food.
Stayed at home all day long and did nothing.
Sigh.

End my days with Facebook and sleep.

No comments: