Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Good Day Today

Today.
Everything went well.
Love Lockdown is great.
People started to buy the muffins Ms. Strawberry's mum make.
It was so nice for Ms. Strawberry's mum to bake them.
Thank you, Auntie for the delicious muffins!
Mr. Pineapple is in a good mood today.
Everything just went well.
Took a lot f pictures for Love Lockdown.

One day, I'll get myself a camera!

Mr. Mouse stayed over at my place.
Lol.
He's already asleep on my bed.
Fatty!
No time to hang with Ms. Cool, Mr. Funny, Mr. Afro, Mr. Purple and loads more.
Friday going to Leadership camp!
Wow!
Can't wait.
Packing on Thursday night.
Gotta remind myself.
Also, to do Practice Exercise 6
Due Friday!
Downloaded Microsoft Office 2007.
Damn nice!

One word..

End of my day with Chinese Cuisine and Toilet.

No comments: