Monday, February 2, 2009

Another Day, Another Night

Morning, I stayed over at Mr. Mouse's house.

We watched a movie called Ip Man.
It was really interesting.
Very good movie.
This movie is about a man named Ip Man, the man that knows how to master the Wing Chun Fist.
He has a loving wife and son, which his wife died during the Japanese invaded China in 1937, July 7th.
He teach his son his how to master the skill of the Wing Chun.
We eventually watch until 3 am.
In the morning, I went back around 11.30 am.
Ate Wan Ton Noodle Mr. Him bought for me.
Mrs. Him was at home, nothing to do, so we watched 21.
I like that movie.
5 people, good at counting cards.
Eventually count their way to Vegas to gamble.
Campbell, the smartest, got greedy and gamble took away his dignity.
He starts to actually gamble for money.
He once said to Jill, the prettiest, "$ 300,000 and I'm out."
Campbell needs the money to go Harvard Medical.
They were lead by Micky, a lecturer whom used their intelligence to get him cash.
At the end, Campbell and Jill got together and the team add two more people in the group, which are two of the best buds of Campbell.
About 2.30 pm, went to uncle's house to visit.
Cool eh?
I left there early just to go Princess's house.
I didn't know she had to make up so long.
It took 2 hours to finish putting her face.
Lol!
Went out to Mr. Blur's house to get more red packets, baby!
After Mr. Blur's house, we sent Mr. Blur to Sogo meet his dad.
So, left me and Princess.
Ate dinner with Princess and my whole family!
Ate 8 dishes of food!!
Full like hell man!
Oops!

End the night with beers and cigarette.

By the way..

Princess slept over my house.

No comments: