Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another Tiring Day

Another day another post.
Recently, a lot of things happen.
Wish I could tell but~ can't.
Anyways, just finished finding songs to download.
Now I'm here, in my room, with nothing to do.
Writing this post.
I seriously need to get a life.
Even though I'm not those active bloggers but still I blog for fun.
This morning a call came.
I open my eyes with a blurry sight.
Lol!
It's Ms. Cool calling.
She woke me up, asking for me to fetch her to work.
I did eventually.
both of us and Mr. Funny (Previously, before Ms. Cool call me, she called Mr. Funny as well) went out to have breakfast together. After that, I went back home and prepare to college.
Today I went for psychology class with Ms. Strawberry.
Believe me, everyday different stories to tell.
Laugh until our stomach ache.
She's waiting for Mr. Pineapple for Statistics class at 2 pm.
Sorry for leaving you there alone at 1.35 pm!
Morning morning saw Ghost at near the corridor, playing laptop.
Damn turn off.
I hate the sight of Ghost.
Scares me until I can't find my way to the toilet.
Ghost eventually are among the worse case of denial, where Ghost himself are trying to "blend in".
Seriously, he needs to get a life.
A life where he can actually blend with people like him.
Despise the sight of him.
Also, Mr. Emo is better I guess.
Sorry for making you feel bad though.
I feel bad myself.
Valentine's day draws near.
ARGHHHH.
Event! Event! Event!
PR! PR! PR!
I lost few marks on those exercises The Lecturer gave me.
Dead!
Anyway, tonight will be visiting Mr. Mouse's house to take Ang Pao.
Money Money Money!
Might stay over to gamble and shit.
Haha!!!
So that's for today.

*Wink*

No comments: