Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tired

Another day.
Today, I skipped Tourism just to went home and rest a while.
Reach home about 2.30 p.m (considered early)
I rest until 3 p.m when Mr. Branded called.
He wants to go shopping.
I was like thinking I should rest more because I woke up early today.
But most people know me as hyped up girl.
Restless.
Some more I got slight fever.
Which I'm pretty sure would stay forever.
Anyway, Went out at about 3.15pm.
To Sg. Wang (Lala Place), park my car there and accompany Mr. Branded buy his sports gears.
He got his stuff, unfortunately I haven't get what I want.
So, we walk to Hong Leong Bank to settle his CC problems.
It was starting to drip heavily.
He suggested to get an umbrella and use it to get to Pavilion.
*Laughs* I got asthmatic for a while there because of all the running and crossing the road.
Finally, we get to Pavilion without the umbrella, ate at Old Town and watch Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li.
Mr. Branded paid for the twin seats because he owe me couple of bucks for his shoes.
But on top of everything, it was kinda fun.
Now, I'm having my flu again.
Because of the rain.
I bought something for Ms. Princess for her 21st Birthday.
Now, I'm trying to get something for Mr. Emo and Mr. Pineapple.
They are March babies yo!
Anyway, I better get going with the PR Report and Psychology report.


STRESS

STRESS

STRESS!!!

No comments: