Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weekends

Another day, another time.
I just got back from CC and guess what?
I played Left 4 Dead.
Now, let me briefly describe what's Left 4 Dead (L4D)


An image I found in Google.com

L4D is a game that is similar to Resident Evil.
Four main characters: Louis, Bill, Zoey and Francis.
The difference is that the zombies are way faster and sleeker.
There's new characters: Witch, Boomer, Smoker and Tank.
These are the few characters that would take your life unless you play cheat or just simply kill them.
Witch, Boomer and Smoker is easier to kill.
Unlike all the characters above, Tank is the hardest.

Lis, Lex, Jan and I played almost two hours.
But at the the end, only Lis survive.
But it's fun to play, especially we work together to play the game.
The first time I played I felt like puking.
But today, it has no effect on me.

Ends the night with a clip of Journey to the West movie and water.

No comments: