Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another boring day today!

First of all,

I hate my supervisor!

I can't believe I say this but I HATE HER!
She just make my freaking life miserable.
If you want to be a supervisor, act like one!
Don't just take "their" people's side.
Come on!
Grow up!
Your are a middle age women.
If you want to be a superior, please act like you deserve it.
No wonder so many humans want to leave that place.
I'm stupid enough to stay.
But most to most, at least I have few friends that are "reliable".
Bear, Kit Kat and Anna and the King.
I'm a new person.
You can't just expect me to memorize so many numbers within few days.
Your brain can stand.
I can't!

I can't tell anyone but to blog.
I told my parents though.
I wanted to make money so bad because I wanted to learn how is like to work outside.
Meaning really work and no play.
I guess I gave up easily.
I will work for the least a year.
When I got my targeted amount of cash, I will leave.
For now, all I can do is to just be calm and listen.
Listen all their bullshit story.

Now, if bear, Kit Kat and Anna and the king leave the place, I will be the only Chinese in the whole freaking place.
That would mean tormented by "their" people and not to mention that stupid lady!
GOD!
Why don't they just realize that they are not the best.
They are always second!
Geez~

End my night with:

thoughts of suicide

and

how to handle tomorrow's scolding.


PS: sorry for the delay of pictures.
Memo to myself: get CD from Princess!

1 comment:

ruth tan said...

chill hey !!
it is the real world and life.
people just does stuff and don't think bout other ppl's feelings !
there is no point getting angry with them coz they don't get it ! so save ur energy and effort coz you will just feel so uncomfortable when u go to work.
well you can't change people but you can change yourself in dealing with them

so hang in there alright !
you can do it !! i know u can !!
take care n God bless