Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Night shift!

My first night shift!

Woo Hoo!
Excited til the very last moment.
Almost went into an accident this morning.
Here's what happen...
Last night was my very first night shift.
Time: 11pm - 7am.
I did most of the things.
Of course, I have a partner to guide me.
But~ all she does is play games and go online.
She did pick up a few calls but~ I do all the filing and typing and didn't even go for my break.
She on the other hand, went out smoking with her friends and leaving me alone in the small square room.
But at least I did learn a lot though.
Still need to learn though.
Need to memorize the numbers, do night audit, type guests name, bla bla bla.
Boring work.
Thought of changing work.
Maybe I should go for retails.
What do you guys think?
Give opinions k.
Princess still haven't gave me the pictures to her birthday!
Twins birthday photos I will upload it tomorrow afternoon.

Princess!!

I need your pictures!!

End my night with work.

Start my day with sleep.

3 comments:

j said...

hei.. long time no comment on your blog already...

what you working as nowadays?? changing job?? better think twice.. economy crisis nowaday..

ruth tan said...

hang in there u are doing well :D

HitoMi Ng said...

what kind of retail you wanna go into??

hotel lines working hours memang like that one le..