Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mr. Mouse


Event Title: Whole day out and Mr. Mouse's Birthday Dinner

Location, Old Town Genting Kelang, Amp Walk Secret Recipe, and Look Out Point Western Restaurant, Mr. Mouse's house area

Camera: NIKON D40 (Owner: Yuet-Jei)

Time: 1.02 pm onwards

Shoutout to Mr. Mouse: Happy 22nd Birthday!

The whole day yesterday I was so busy.
Me and Princess woke up around 11 am. (she stayed over)
After preparing, we went to Old Town Genting Kelang for breakfast.
Yummy~ Hor Fun....
But I didn't took pictures though of the Hor Fun. (Sadness)
I did took a few shots while Princess is busy looking through the menu.


Old Town Shots
Time: 1.02 pm



Princess looking through menus
Time: 1.02 pm



Another angle of the sunglasses! Woot!
Time: 1.07 pm



NIKON cover yo!
Time: 1.07 pm


After a trip to Old Town, we went straight to Putrajaya for collecting my IC. Believe me. I DISLIKE their working ethics! Geez~
We didn't get to take pictures because I was busy driving and Princess is looking around at the building structure.
We almost got lost while on the way back to KL.
But we make it through.
Putrajaya Trip was awesome.
Their buildings are not like KL.
Different structure and designs.
A lot of unique bridges though.



Google search: Putrajaya Bridge
See what I mean?


Once I got my new IC (which looks bad), we went to Wisma Genting Maybank.
I need to open a bank account for work later on.
Salary goes in there.
Woo Hoo~
Anyways, went there, system down..
I totally got nothing to say..
Disappointed..
So, went back to the car park.
Princess suggested that we should go to Secret Recipe.
So we went.
On the way back from Bukit Bintang area, there's a tiny mall called Amp Walk.
She asked "Did you see the red letters that says 'Secret Recipe'? "
When she ask that, it's a sign then.
We end up eating at that Secret Recipe.
Took a few pictures too.



Raspberry Cheese Cake. Woo Hoo!
Time: 4.42 pm



Yummy? lol!
Time: 4.44 pm



Ceiling shot!
Time: 4.44 pm


After we had lunch there, I need to buy another 2 kg cake for Mr. Mouse. Imagine.. I just ate it.. Lol!
I went back home and get prepared for the night.
After that, I went to Taman Melawati Branch (Secret Recipe) to get the cake.
When we collected the cake, I send Princess back to her boyfriend's house and I straight go Mr. Mouse's house.
Tiring but worth it.
Left his house about 7.45 pm.
He took a few pictures too.
In the car.


Virgin shots (Him)
Time: 7.51 pm



Stuff~
Time: 7.52 pm


Remember I said we left his house around 7.45 pm?
It was raining heavily.
So you get the picture.
Jam like always!
Inconsiderate drivers all around me.
Especially Motorcycles!!
We arrive Look out point around 9 pm.
Here's a few shots from there too.
Woo Hoo!


Look Out Point!
Time: 9.11 pm


The View (Not Exactly)
Time: 9.12 pm



Ceiling shot again!
Time: 9.13 pm


After dinner, we went back home and eat the cake.

Woo Hoo!

More Pictures!


The birthday Boy!!!
Time: 11.22 pm



Tiramisu
Time: 11.23 pm



The cake!
Time: 11.23 pm



Cutting the cake. Look at his face .
Time: 11.24 pm



Close ups
Time: 11.24 pm



Within 6 minutes..
Time: 11.30 pm


So, he's happy because of the cake.
Lol! Happy Birthday Mr. Mouse!

Ends the night with sleep~ Tired...

Wake up in the morning to get these shots.

Enjoy!

Time: 7.40 am onwards


Dawn
Time: 7.41 pm



It's like going to rain.
Time: 7.42 pm



Another angle. I know. It's not as professional ok.
Time: 7.43 pm


Ate hearty breakfast.
Went home and do my new Maybank account!
Woo hoo!!
It took me a lot of trouble just to make ONE account!
Sending the part time maid to Princess's house at 1 pm later.

Vivian's half day ends here.

No comments: