Saturday, April 11, 2009

Nuffnang Music Bash 2009 @ Maison


Event Title: Nuffnang Music Bash 2009

Location: Maison KL (Heritage row)

Camera: NIKON D40 (Owner: Yuet-Jei)

Time: 7.20 pm onwards.

Pictures!!

Sorry guys because it took me sooooooo long to upload these photos.
I was really busy doing my new job thing.
My IC chip failed me when I seriously need to apply for a Maybank Account.
I had to go all the way to Putrajaya to make my new IC.
Believe me.
I was rushing from here to there within a week.
So, what can I blog about Music Bash? Any ideas, guys? Kidding. Here's how it all started.


Getting ready for work.
Time: 9.40 am


Of course, after work only go have fun, right a not?


A lot of different costumed humans outside Maison.
Time: 7.20 pm



The Entrance!
Time: 7.25 pm



The insides of it all.
Time: 7.30 pm



Emcee Liang and Rob Chew from Nuffnang, giving away vouchers yo.
Time: 7.35 pm



Humans..ermm.. I mean stars.. Bintang bintang. Haha!
Time: 7.40 pm



Cindy Teh in Britney Spears yo.
Time: 7.41 pm



Timothy Tiah, Nuffnang Boss
Time: 7.44 pm

After Tim's speech (which is really short), it's time for entertainment wise.
Woo Hoo!


Bloggers band. They are setting up the mics and all.
Time: 7.46 pm



and they are singing! With Nigel Sia (Nikita's brother)
Time: 7.48 pm


Nikita love. Preety as ever.
Time: 7.52 pm


Cam whore babes! Nikita, Hitomi and me.
Time: 7.54 pm


Nuffnang tags yo.
Time: 7.55 pm



Makan time!!
Time: 8.24 pm



After dinner, nothing to do, go toilet camwhore. Nikita here.
Time: 8.28 pm



Hitomi (Avril), me (Avril) and Nikita (Cowgirl)
Time: 8.29 pm


The Bar
Time: 8.38 pm


Beers!!
Time: 8.38 pm



Definitely style. Classic! Taken during dinner.
Time: 8.41 pm


Game time. Sing and hold. Longest win.
Time: 9.21 pm

Winners
are *Drum roll*


Natalie and Bryan
Time: 9.29 pm


Another game. Imitate Beyonce's Video Single Ladies. Gets
Time: 9.39 pm


Winners are.. *Drum roll again*


Jason

and


Evelyn


Another performance by the Nuffnang Gang
Time:10.02 pm



and Nuffnang Girls
Time: 10.04 pm



Best imitations Nominees.
Time: 10.12 pm


First up,


Yatz as John Lennon


Julian as Reggae


HuaiBin as Eminem


Cindy as Britney Spears (Baby, one more time)


Jolene as Lady Gaga


Jolyn as Pink (Lady Marmalade)

I like Pink's look more. Lol!


She walks away with an iTouch. Lucky Girl.
Time: 10.24 pm


But of course, few shots from Maxis Broadband girls.
They are just so pretty.
Lookie Loookie~





Hot aren't they?

Eh eh..Nikita and Hitomi is under this category?
How come I also don't know.
But they are both as pretty as the Maxis chicks.



Nikita cutie.



Hitomi and her Camera.


After the event, Me and Hitomi went to Poppy's Gardens with little cicak and his bunch of friends.
It was really fun though.

Credits to Hitomi and Nikita.

Special thanks to Hitomi for inviting me.

and

Nikita for coming to craze around with us both.

Latin Class rules.

Secret between me (Junichi) , Hitomi and Nikita.

1 comment:

HitoMi Ng said...

yea man...the secret between three of us