Saturday, June 27, 2009

My 21st Birthday

SO very sorry for the late postings.
It's been a tough day and night you all.
Let's get started shall we?

Oh! and one more thing!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITOMI-CHAN!!!!

This thing happen on May 30th, 2009.
I was working from 9 am to 5 pm.
Which is so good because I wanted to go home early and rest.
But when I got home, my uncles and aunts were like sitting on the couch and chatting.
Of course, I greeted them.
Kinda happy to see them too.
It's bee like two months since the last time I saw them. (What? I was busy working alright!)

So, anyway, I went up to my room and took like one hour shower (Maybe less, Not sure la..)

I came down and Uncle Desmond arrive. (He wasn't around when I got home)
It was a surprise to see them.
All laughing and telling jokes.
What was more, a cake was coming towards behind me.
Holding it was my sissy, Elaine.
I was shocked and I silently cried.



It was a moment of my life.
Family celebrating my 21st birthday with me.
It was a small party so only families.

PICTURES!!!



I don't know why is it so fuzzy..








My family yo!!!


Aunt Ling. Even happier than me.


woot!!


lol!!


Ken and Kev


Aunt Lynne


Mafia!!


I share the cake with the rest of the family.


few minutes..


Mumsy..


Kar Mun and Sophine


again these two monkeys




nice "match"


man!!!


Daddy..


Uncle Desmond and I!


Uncle Lau, me and Uncle Desmond!


Cousins (Left to right: Sabrina, Kar Mun, Sophine, Kar Chun and Aunt Jesse)


Shoes!!!



























That night..

I learned something..

The meaning of Success

Success comes from yourself by your own effort, that way you can gain profit.

Thank you, mum, dad and sissy and not to mention the rest of my big family!
Thank you all for celebrating and be there for me when I need you guys the most..

This was the best night I ever had..

End..


PS:
On June the first, I would like to thank Alicia, Jan and the rest of the gang for remembering my birthday.
I was really surprise and I cried.
Thank you so much for doing this for me.
I really appreciate it.
Although there's no pictures, but I'm really glad to have friends like you.

No comments: