Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One word : Tired

I've been working night shift for the past 4 days.
It's so tiring that my timing has changed.
Let me tell you man.
Working nights are the worse compare to working day time, or noon or morning or middle.
I rather work noon 3 pm til 11 pm.
Today I'm forced to go work at 9 pm.
I mean, it's not that busy also.
It's not like it's the end of the freakin' world that i'm not there. I'm just night shift.
Every night, I have to drink "Teh Ice" to keep me awake.
I don't know how to get myself that drink today.
Maybe one shot of expresso might help.
That keep me awake for 3 days.
Just a shot.
And I need to get my cousin sister some blue rose,
to impress a girl that is working in my mum's workshop.
Don't get me wrong, she ain't a lesbo.
She's helping her bro to get some roses to woo my friend.
Lol.
If only I get those roses.
Even Jonathan can get a thousand roses for his loved one.
Damn.
Miserable as it is.

The problem I'm facing now is that I can't work with that "guy".
I can pretend nothing happen.
All I need to do is just talk about work.
Lol!
Anyway, I'm just getting myself ready for another night shift.

Tomorrow: AKON CONCERT
Wait!!!
What!!!
It's postponed?
POSTPONED TO SATURDAY, 24th OCTOBER 2009!
What a gap man!
What the hell!!!

1 comment:

j said...

OMfG... AKON CONCERT really postponed?? it should be on 2nd of july right??