Sunday, May 30, 2010

Penang Penang! (Part 2 - Last two days)

Lol! Yes I know. You guys can't wait for my part 2 post (this is just like an encouragement for myself actually. Lol!!) Anyways, I'll definitely continue the party of our trip. Enjoy...

Title: Kim Soon (Baby) and Vivian's Holiday Trip

Location: Kepala Batas, Penang Island

Camera: Sony Ericsson C510

Photographer: Vivian Ho and Kim Soon (Baby)

Time: 24/7

- PART 2 -

Date: May15th
Time: 7.00 AM - We woke up that early is because we need to fetch Mummy dearest to the hospital to wash her wound ( She got cut by the side of the motorcycle metal). I waited for her to finish the whole thing and got back home. As we were up this early, what he suggested is eat at the nearby stall, which we should be going every time we got back from KL. Around 8.15 AM or so, we both walk to this small little stall that sells Keow Tiaw (Soup & Fried). Let me tell you one thing... IT WAS AWESOME!!! I never tasted nice food in years (No seriously... I'm not kidding..) I have never been able to eat the Keow Tiaw when I was here on January the 1st until the 3rd. It was amazing. We got home approximately 8.50am and heard his mum asking us whether we wanted to eat lunch (We just had breakfast you know...) so he said we'll decide later because we have a date with the KING OF FRUITS!!! Uncle Goh (Baby's ex coach) decide to bring me on a trip in search of the KING OF FRUITS!!! (Lol!! I gotta stop sound so excited..)
But of course, time still so early. Snoozing time first.. By the time we woke up, it was around 10.30am. So, he woke me up and get dressed and we're ready to go.

11.15am
Reach Uncle Goh's house. He was waiting for us at the door. He was greeting us and told us to wait for him while he prepare himself (finishing touches.. lol!!!) and we're off!!! He brought us to this little stall behind his house to eat DURIAN! My favorite fruit of all time. Now, cut the crap. Picture says a thousand words.



Look at it! Isn't that just tempting?


That's me eating..


Me again. Thanks baby for taking pictures..


I finished the whole durian. which wasn't a lot..


pai seh pai seh...


Baby only eat this wu wu...

After eating the fruits, we're off to see Uncle Goh's friend. So, we fetch him to this open air restaurant (again near to the durian stall..) There, I can't help myself to eat dim sum. The person that sell the Dim Sum push like this little cart (just like in Hong Kong) Lol! I was happily talking to my baby and Uncle Goh's is entertaining his friend. After an hour or so, we left the place and go for another delighted cuisine, Yam Rice (aka Black Rice) near to Pearl Point Hotel.


This is the rice..


I didn't edit all these pictures because I don't felt like it.
Lol!!! Just Kidding. Natural is beauty..


Around 1pm, we left the restaurant and fetch Uncle Goh back to his place. We bid farewell and wave as we pull the car up to high street and we're off again. To Penang Island! I'm so excited as I this would be my first time going there. Baby's dad suggested to drive across the Penang Bridge and take the ferry back to Butterworth but my baby decide the other way around. I was even excited by then. He drove us from Seberang Prai til Butterworth Ferry Station. Here's the pictures.


The ticket to success!!


Cam whore again!






Ferry!!!


Here we go... boarding time : 1.55pm


felt like we're on honeymoon man..



We arrive at Penang Island around 2.13 pm, but of course, the first ever thing we do is.. SHOPPING!!! We drove from the port to the nearest shopping mall which is called the Prangin Mall. It's located near to the port. Maybe around 10 minutes drive. He brought me there to shop because it's cheaper and nicer. So we walk and walk and walk all over the place searching for his short pants and shirts (which he gotten himself and spent around RM 300 plus on his clothing...) I spent most to most was Rm 160 and above. Average..

Anyways, after the shopping ends, we went to Batu Ferringhi, hoping to have fun with the beach activities (Unfortunately we didn't dip in due to not-so-proper garments..) But we do come across few of these...


So beautiful!!!


The Ship (Fine Dining Restaurant)

5.30pm
We left Penanng Island . I got a closer look at the Penang Bridge. I was so astounded by the view as well.


Penang Bridge Live formthe Palm of my hand!!!


Isn't it fascinating?


I even took directly towards the sun..

So I guess that's it. The last day we stayed at home until the evening. We bid farewell to his parents and we drove home. I couldn't fall asleep because if I do, he would do too. SO I tried very hard to stay awake. Lol! Anyways, I had fun in Penang and also his hometown (KB). I would love to go there again. Yeah!!

Signing off,

Vivian -The Living Dead

No comments: