Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Penang Penang! (Part 1 - First two days)

First thins first! I'm sorry for late blogging these few days. Been busy with work lately. This suppose to be last two week's post but it got delayed. Here it goes...


Title: Kim Soon (Baby) and Vivian's Holiday Trip

Location: Kepala Batas, Penang Island

Camera: Sony Ericsson C510

Photographer: Vivian Ho and Kim Soon (Baby)

Time: 24/7

Date: May 13th
Time: 8.00 AM - It started off by ending my night shift which it goes pretty quickly. Amazing how time flies when you want to have fun. Haha! Anyways, I reach home around few minutes after 8 and went up to my room and there he is. Handsome as always. Sleeping soundly on my bed. He looks so cute when he's asleep. I bend down and kiss his forehead and whisper to his ear "Morning, Handsome..." He flashed a smile across his face. I hugged him and went to take my shower. After taking my shower, I was checking whether everything is in order, whether we packed everything and whether we have enough clothing for 4 days. After everything is settle, I went to bed and slept while hugging my baby. He like when I hug him to sleep. "What time should we wake up B?" he asked. "Probably around 10.30am..." I replied and I dozed off after that. Alarm rang. The time showed 10.30am. He woke me up. I grumbled. Lol! (It's normal for ME to grumble ok!) He kissed me and I woke up getting ready to go.

11.30pm - Left my crib and off we go! To the Saloon!!!


I brought him to cut his hair before we start our journey.
Look how handsome he is!

Of course I got a haircut myself. *pff*

And of course we drove his car for parking convenience...


I'm so cute, aren't I?

So, after the haircut, we ate lunch with mum at a nearby restaurant near the saloon and went back home to take out luggage.

1:30pm - I drove halfway until some highway. Lol!



Me driving. Photographer: Baby Kim Soon

Took this like, while I was driving. Hahha!!

After approximately one and a half hours of driving, It's time for him to take turn to drive (Tired la.. after night shift some more not enough sleep. Lol!) Anyways, he drove and I took more pictures! Lol!


Camwhoring again! lol


Hot sky! Daymn


at 3:14 pm, we arrived at The Ipoh Signange! Yeah!
Meaning we're almost there!!!



There are so many hills like these on the way to Kepala Batas..


So cute....

5:30 pm - we finally arrive at his parents house, which was so huge. I was shock when I went there on January 1st 2010. I'm glad to meet up with his parents again. So friendly not to mention his sisters and brothers. Wow! We unpacked our things, took a shower and rest for a while. He decided to stay in for the night and watch movie all night long. So, we went over to his sister's house and get the member card (Hong Kong Video - It's a shop name..)


While at his sister's house, I took a photo with him. Sweet!!!

Date: May 14th, 2010
Time: Unknown - This is because me and him stayed in the whole day, watching movies and eating lunch with his parents. We did went out and try to find food but, decided to be in his house and in his room all day,
watching movies.

8.30pm - He decided to go meet his ex ping pong coach, which I've seen before. SO met up with Uncle Goh and brought him to Auto City to have dinner together. ( Partially, I don't really agree on this because it's suppose to both our holidays...Oh well...) So, after dinner we took walks around the place (Planning to find some place to drink.. but ending up going home... boring...)



Auto city night light... (Sorry for the blurness.. but kinda like the effect)

At last, after a tiring day, I went to bed first because he was watching Ip Man 2. Lol!!

First two days already past.

I'll soon update the second part of Penang trip!!!

So stay tuned!!

No comments: