Thursday, May 13, 2010

Another night shift again..

Hey bloggers! I've been wondering..

Today, during the end of my night shift, I've been going on Facebook and few of my friends posted the same video. It's about this girl got bullied by a bunch of girls and the one recoding the girl being stripped is a guy. They took of her clothes and try their best to take of her pants too. While I was watching this video, I felt like punching each and one of their faces. But still, I don't know them, they don't know me.

Tonight, I'm blogging about something important (Boring.. but if there's still readers reading my blog, please, feel free to comment.) This afternoon, Lee came over to stay at m place. He brought a lot of his stuff to my house as well. He's also sick and by the time this post is up, he's still on my bed, sleeping soundly. Anyways, this afternoon I bring him to this saloon (After lunch, we decided to cut our hair...~,~''') and he was reading this Chinese article about certain girls being forced into things they do not want to do Eg: Kissing, hugging, touching even get bullied by other girls. I've seen such videos 2 years back. Every year it gets worse. I never knew these events still happening. The one that my friends posted were terrible. The certain girl got her clothes forcefully taken off and the one that recording the event tried his luck on her. What a jerk! You guys have dicks for a reason! Not for pleasure of forcing yourself into another girl if she doesn't want to. F***!

After I watched the video, I posted the videos and commented "To those who like to bully the same gender as yourself, go F*** yourself!" Why do they have to do that. By the observation of the video, I can positively sure it's in JB. I never liked that place. Plus, Lee, big chances he'll go there as well. Sigh.. another doubtful event. Lol!!

Anyways, maybe those girls that got bullied by the other clan is, in fact, stubborn or something. Impossible a clan will come forward to you and hurt/embarrass you in front of the public. Unless, that's for their entertainment..

Feel free to watch it at my Facebook. Just to share with you guys my thoughts on people nowadays.

I wish they were dead...

No comments: